Donut-O-Rama is one sweet deal

PB and J, Crème Brûlée, Kool-Aid glazed, Banana Bacon, and S’mores are just a few of the many interesting varieties of donuts that are offered at Donut-O-Rama, a pastry paradise. Donut-O-Rama is a food cart that specializes in unique flavors of donuts. The inside of the cart is squeaky clean, well-organized, and all the donuts smell as heavenly as they look. The cart is covered in brightly colored cartoon drawings of Oregon landmarks and sport mascots such as the OSU Beaver and U of O Duck boxing, the Welcome to Oregon sign, a MAX train, and Mount Hood.

I ordered the PB and J donut for $2. I received a donut that was wider and longer than my hand, covered in sweet peanut butter frosting and filled with delicious raspberry jelly.  The employee who served me was welcoming, talkative, and kind; he even pulled out a blow torch to caramelize the top of the crème brûlée donut which my friend ordered. For the wonderful service, and unique flavors, Donut-O-Rama is a great deal: the fancy donuts are served for $2 each, while basic glazed ones are $1. I would give this cart five out of five stars because it is very clean, the employees are nice, the prices are reasonable, and the food is delicious. It is located at SW 10th and Alder in downtown Portland.