WLHSnow

Girls Lacrosse brings home a win against St. Mary’s in a game of 17-6

The lacrosse team celebrates their victory against the all-girls high school

En+route+to+her+second+goal+of+the+night%2C+Ragen+Finklea%2C+sophomore%2C+leads+the+team+to+victory+on+Tuesday+against+St.+Mary%E2%80%99s+high+school.+Finklea+plays+club+lacrosse+when+the+high+school+season+is+off%2C+helping+her+land+a+spot+on+varsity+for+the+second+year+in+a+row.+%E2%80%9CRagen+is+a+really+good+all+around+player%2C%E2%80%9D+teammate+Carey+Stell%2C+freshman%2C+said.+%E2%80%9CShe+likes+to+play+with+the+team+instead+of+a+one+man+show%2C+which+helps+us+to+grow+team+chemistry.+Overall%2C+she%E2%80%99s+a+great+teammate+to+play+with.%E2%80%9D+
Back to Article
Back to Article

En route to her second goal of the night, Ragen Finklea, sophomore, leads the team to victory on Tuesday against St. Mary’s high school. Finklea plays club lacrosse when the high school season is off, helping her land a spot on varsity for the second year in a row. “Ragen is a really good all around player,” teammate Carey Stell, freshman, said. “She likes to play with the team instead of a one man show, which helps us to grow team chemistry. Overall, she’s a great teammate to play with.”

• Girls Lacrosse brings home a win against St. Mary’s in a game of 17-6

Athletics

No horsing matter

• Athletics

Athletes tackle PowderPuff

• Athletics

What it means to be a leader

Athletics

Four things you need to know about the OSAA concussion protocol

• Athletics

What basketball really makes

• Athletics

5 ways to prevent sport injuries

Academics

A discussion about concussions

• Athletics

High School Football Rules Could Be Changed To Prevent Concussions

Athletics

Girls on to next round of playoffs

Athletics

Facing an unrecognized injury head-on