Two students reported missing, last seen leaving for Molalla

Jackson Chandler, senior, and Bradley Nelson, junior, were reported missing on Saturday, Oct. 27, after not returning from a hike at Table Rock. They left for the site, which is near Molalla, on Saturday afternoon and have not been seen since.

The two were driving a gold 1999 Mazda truck, which was found by Clackamas County search and rescue officials Sunday evening. It was not at a trailhead. According to KGW, about 50 officials have been searching all the areas in and around Table Rock.

“In regards to the search tomorrow we will be in non-trail, wooded areas with steep slopes and obviously plenty of mud,” Tom Staskiewicz posted on the Facebook page collecting all developments on the search. “Please don’t participate without the proper clothing and vehicle.”

Mike Francis, student resource officer, sent out a tweet advising students not to become involved in the search. The search and rescue officers, he writes, “have plenty of resources. Do not get in their way.”

If you have any information about the whereabouts of Nelson and Chandler, call Clackamas County’s tip line at 503-723-4949.