Augustin Seigneur

Augustin Seigneur, Staff reporter

If he isn’t at school, then he must being hanging out with his friends, playing soccer at Mary S. Young park, or biking around the area to get food. Augustin Seigneur, Sophomore, usually keeps himself occupied with a variety of activities.

Seigneur agreed to take a semester of journalism after his friend told him about the class.

“At first I wasn’t interested because I didn’t really know what it was, but after my friend told me about it I decided to do it,” Seigneur said. “I just really want to improve my writing and interviewing skills, but at the same time have fun.”

Seigneur keeps himself challenged and busy in school by taking a variety of more advanced classes. This year, Seigneur is taking classes like AP U.S History, trigonometry, and Spanish 3.

“I wanted some hard classes, but I also wanted to keep a balance and didn’t want to overwhelm myself.” Seigneur said.

This fall, Seigneur is playing coed soccer with the Willamette United Football Club. “It's super fun because it's more chill then playing for the high school team, and a bunch of my friends are on the team,” Seigneur said.

All content by Augustin Seigneur

5 ways to prevent sport injuries

Augustin Seigneur, Staff Reporter
December 19, 2018

Always wear protective gear A very common piece of protective wear is the helmet. Helmets can save your head from injury in a collision. They are most effective if they are the proper type of helmet...

[Video] A story from my mom’s childhood

Augustin Seigneur, Staff Reporter
December 7, 2018

In this interview with my mother, I ask her to tell me an interesting story from her childhood. The story starts at 00:35. StoryCorps is a non-profit challenging people to capture their families’...

Student referees soccer games

Augustin Seigneur, Staff Reporter
November 28, 2018

“I was approached by an aggravated parent, and he came up to me in the parking lot after the game,” Quinn Perrine, sophomore, said. Perrine is a soccer referee. While he’s still new to the job,...

Load More Stories
$50
$500

Augustin Seigneur