Rachel Esnoz

Rachel Esnoz, Staff reporter

"I am very excited for college next year", Rachel Esnoz, senior, said, "I have so many goals for my senior year that I know will help better prepare me for my future."

Esnoz is ready to pursue college, and begin working in a career that will make a positive impact in people's lives. Esnoz plans to major in business with a minor in communication, then go on to graduate school in therapy.

“I really love working with disabled kids, and feeling like I’m making a difference in people's lives.” Esnoz said.

She is planning on either going to Montana or Arizona for college, and says that she is excited for a big change in the next year.

“My dad has told me that if you love what you do you will never work a day in your life, and I want to find a profession that I am passionate so I’ll ‘never have to work a day in my life.”  Esnoz said.

In addition to focusing on school and her future, Esnoz in an alpine ski racer. She says that she  is excited to start alpine ski racing again this winter for her final season.

“I have been skiing since I was three, and alpine racing since I was 14.” Esnoz said. “My older brother ski races in college, which makes it a family thing, and gives us all something to bond over.”

Esnoz is a a first time journalism student, and is looking forward to the new connections she will make, and to see how these new  skills with help her in her future.

All content by Rachel Esnoz

Laughter, loss and love

Rachel Esnoz, Staff Reporter
December 28, 2018

Today I sat down and talked to my mom about her childhood, and how it shaped her into the person she is today. I got to learn about some of fun things she did as a child, and hear her talk about what she'd...

Anabella Splitstoser, senior, says academic seminar would be better for students if it were a study hall where we would get to work on homework and studying for upcoming tests and quizzes.

Academic seminar

Rachel Esnoz, Staff Reporter
December 5, 2018

10 concussion facts

Rachel Esnoz, Staff Reporter
November 9, 2018

Click here to view a full PDF.

Load More Stories
$50
$500

Rachel Esnoz