WLHSnow

We have had #enough

%E2%80%9CThe+most+offensive%2C+obscene+part+of+the+string+of+shootings+has+been+the+lack+of+reaction.+Not+just+from+the+government%2C+which++is+seemingly+incapable+of+passing+any+gun+control+legislation%2C+but+from+a+populace+that+seems+willing+to+sit+back+and+accept+it%2C%E2%80%9D+Wallace+Milner%2C+junior+said.+%E2%80%9CI+think+you+have+an+obligation+when+you+see+something+like+mass+murder+to+stand+up+and+demand+change.+I+think+that%E2%80%99s+your+obligation+as+a+human+being.%E2%80%9D+
Back to Article
Back to Article

We have had #enough

“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which  is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

Andrea Secchi

Andrea Secchi

Andrea Secchi

• We have had #enough

Current Events

A Quick Look at the  West Linn-Wilsonville School Board Candidates

• We have had #enough

Academics

The Breakdown – April

• We have had #enough

Arts and Culture

The Breakdown – March

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Red for Ed – Teachers walk out for school funding

• We have had #enough

Current Events

May Day

• We have had #enough

Current Events

May Day 2019 welcomes first female escort

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Maypole dance to feature first female escort

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Everything students need to know about May Day 2019

• We have had #enough

Current Events

It’s gonna be May (day)

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Saving lives one pint at a time

We have had #enough