WLHSnow

We have had #enough

%E2%80%9CThe+most+offensive%2C+obscene+part+of+the+string+of+shootings+has+been+the+lack+of+reaction.+Not+just+from+the+government%2C+which++is+seemingly+incapable+of+passing+any+gun+control+legislation%2C+but+from+a+populace+that+seems+willing+to+sit+back+and+accept+it%2C%E2%80%9D+Wallace+Milner%2C+junior+said.+%E2%80%9CI+think+you+have+an+obligation+when+you+see+something+like+mass+murder+to+stand+up+and+demand+change.+I+think+that%E2%80%99s+your+obligation+as+a+human+being.%E2%80%9D+
“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which  is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

Andrea Secchi

Andrea Secchi

"I felt that if every school shows support, it would prove to our community that we actually cared about it. Even though it didn’t happen here it still impacted every student,” Moya Moses said.

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Protesters occupy Portland ICE facility

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Principal Kevin Mills leaves West Linn High School

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Mass shootings define our generation

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Till summer do us part

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Mary S. Young is the place to be in West Linn

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Free comics call to collectors

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Fundraising pays off

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Those who leave

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Welcome to camp

• We have had #enough

Arts and Culture

Unity Day 2018 Photo Slideshow

We have had #enough