WLHSnow

We have had #enough

%E2%80%9CThe+most+offensive%2C+obscene+part+of+the+string+of+shootings+has+been+the+lack+of+reaction.+Not+just+from+the+government%2C+which++is+seemingly+incapable+of+passing+any+gun+control+legislation%2C+but+from+a+populace+that+seems+willing+to+sit+back+and+accept+it%2C%E2%80%9D+Wallace+Milner%2C+junior+said.+%E2%80%9CI+think+you+have+an+obligation+when+you+see+something+like+mass+murder+to+stand+up+and+demand+change.+I+think+that%E2%80%99s+your+obligation+as+a+human+being.%E2%80%9D+
“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which  is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

Andrea Secchi

Andrea Secchi

"I felt that if every school shows support, it would prove to our community that we actually cared about it. Even though it didn’t happen here it still impacted every student,” Moya Moses said.

• We have had #enough

Arts and Culture

Missed The Emmys? We have you covered

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Honoring those who serve

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Administration announces new evacuation policy

• We have had #enough

Current Events

A Transformational Experience

• We have had #enough

Arts and Culture

A new show is pushing the standards for a hauntingly relevant comedy

• We have had #enough

Athletics

Varsity Volleyball vs. Tigard

• We have had #enough

Arts and Culture

Auditions for the fall musical

• We have had #enough

Current Events

New entryway constructed to improve safety

• We have had #enough

Current Events

District names new principal

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Protesters occupy Portland ICE facility

We have had #enough