WLHSnow

We have had #enough

%E2%80%9CThe+most+offensive%2C+obscene+part+of+the+string+of+shootings+has+been+the+lack+of+reaction.+Not+just+from+the+government%2C+which++is+seemingly+incapable+of+passing+any+gun+control+legislation%2C+but+from+a+populace+that+seems+willing+to+sit+back+and+accept+it%2C%E2%80%9D+Wallace+Milner%2C+junior+said.+%E2%80%9CI+think+you+have+an+obligation+when+you+see+something+like+mass+murder+to+stand+up+and+demand+change.+I+think+that%E2%80%99s+your+obligation+as+a+human+being.%E2%80%9D+
“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which  is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

Andrea Secchi

Andrea Secchi

"I felt that if every school shows support, it would prove to our community that we actually cared about it. Even though it didn’t happen here it still impacted every student,” Moya Moses said.

Andrea Secchi, Photo Editor

Andrea Secchi is an award winning portrait, fashion and lifestyle photographer from Portland, Oregon. Her love of sharing people's stories lead her...

• Current Events

Journalist students explore U of O

• We have had #enough

Athletics

NFL players kneeling ignites controversy in US

• Athletics

Football injuries and prevention

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Democrats win House of Representatives

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Democrats win supermajorities

• We have had #enough

Current Events

GOP retains control of the Senate

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Democrats sweep Oregon races, win House, Republicans hold Senate

• We have had #enough

Current Events

2018 November Midterm Election Live Blog

• We have had #enough

Academics

CTE programs benefit from unexpected grant

• Arts and Culture

Students decorate porches for homecoming week

We have had #enough