WLHSnow

We have had #enough

%E2%80%9CThe+most+offensive%2C+obscene+part+of+the+string+of+shootings+has+been+the+lack+of+reaction.+Not+just+from+the+government%2C+which++is+seemingly+incapable+of+passing+any+gun+control+legislation%2C+but+from+a+populace+that+seems+willing+to+sit+back+and+accept+it%2C%E2%80%9D+Wallace+Milner%2C+junior+said.+%E2%80%9CI+think+you+have+an+obligation+when+you+see+something+like+mass+murder+to+stand+up+and+demand+change.+I+think+that%E2%80%99s+your+obligation+as+a+human+being.%E2%80%9D+
Back to Article
Back to Article

We have had #enough

“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which  is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

“The most offensive, obscene part of the string of shootings has been the lack of reaction. Not just from the government, which is seemingly incapable of passing any gun control legislation, but from a populace that seems willing to sit back and accept it,” Wallace Milner, junior said. “I think you have an obligation when you see something like mass murder to stand up and demand change. I think that’s your obligation as a human being.”

Andrea Secchi

Andrea Secchi

Andrea Secchi

Andrea Secchi, Photo Editor

Andrea Secchi is an award-winning portrait, fashion and lifestyle photographer from Portland, Oregon. Her love of sharing people's stories lead her...

• Current Events

• Arts and Culture

Choir students attend all state

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Students march in global climate strike

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Theatre Department holds Kids Improv Day

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Measure for Measure

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Merkley will not run for president

• We have had #enough

Current Events

New health curriculum unanimously passed by WLWV school board

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Speaking our truth

• We have had #enough

Current Events

Poetry Out Loud

• We have had #enough

Academics

The purpose behind the poems

We have had #enough