WLHSnow

Auditions for the fall musical

Auditions for 'The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee'

“I’ve been told not to have high hopes. This is my first time auditioning for a high school production, and I know you have a slim chance of getting in if you don’t have much experience. I’ve been in the middle school production 'Bye Bye Birdie', and I did a couple shows at the Lakewood Theatre, which gives me some experience, but not a lot.” says Natalie Cao, freshman, who is auditioning.

Andrea Secchi

Andrea Secchi

Out of the thirty-eight student actors who auditioned, only eleven will be cast.

"If you are interested audition again for our other productions. Do not let the subtleties of who gets chosen and who doesn't define you. The ratio to who doesn't get chosen is going to be greater than what it usually is, so don't let this dictate how you feel about yourselves," Annie Kaiser tells all auditioning.

Andrea Secchi, Photo Editor

Andrea Secchi is an award winning portrait, fashion and lifestyle photographer from Portland, Oregon. Her love of sharing people's stories lead her...

• Auditions for the fall musical

Arts and Culture

Shining a light on student musicians

• Arts and Culture

Making music

• Arts and Culture

Students decorate porches for homecoming week

• Arts and Culture

Alone on the streets

• Auditions for the fall musical

Academics

Music Prodigy

• Auditions for the fall musical

Arts and Culture

Missed the Emmys? We have you covered

• Auditions for the fall musical

Academics

After high school

• Auditions for the fall musical

Arts and Culture

A new show is pushing the standards for a hauntingly relevant comedy

• Arts and Culture

Post Malone music Review

• Auditions for the fall musical

Arts and Culture

“Deadpool 2” brings back classic humor from the original and then some

Auditions for the fall musical