Which Super Bowl Commercial are you?

Which Super Bowl commercial are you?

image

There was an error. Please try again.

7 Total Questions

View Comments (2)
$50
$500

About the Contributors
Finn Howell
Finn Howell, Coverage Editor
Finn Howell, Junior, is the coverage editor and is passionate about making students feel seen and recognized. He spends much of his time outside of journalism practicing music, running, and climbing. He specifically enjoys playing clarinet and saxophone with the WLHS band. Howell’s favorite form of media production is photography, and you can follow his journey through media publications here on wlhsNOW as well as on his portfolio, jfinnhowell.wordpress.com.
Lucy Forest
Lucy Forest, Academics Editor
In addition to being in journalism, Lucy Forest, juniors, enjoys singing in symphonic choir and reading. In the future, she hopes to get a job in the publishing industry and apply her new skills to her work wherever she ends up.
Georgia Rozes
Georgia Rozes, Staff Reporter
Olivia Wang
Olivia Wang, Design Editor
Olivia Wang, freshman, is a new addition to this year’s wlhsNOW staff. Wang’s previous journalism includes working on writing articles for a nonprofit organization. Aside from journalism, Wang is a member of the West Linn High School’s chamber orchestra and a competitive swimmer outside of school. Wang hopes to gain more experience in journalism and be able to meet new people through writing more articles for wlhsNOW.
Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy, Web Editor-in-Chief
In addition to being the Web Editor-in-Chief, Joseph Murphy, senior, also enjoys running with the cross country team. Journalism has proved to be Murphy’s main interest due to the fun he has writing about sports and photographing sports games. In the future, Murphy hopes to be a photojournalist for a professional sports team.
$50
$500

• G

Garrett Arendt
    Feb 29, 2024 at 12:45 pm

Neighbaa

Reply
  • M

mr wilkes
    Feb 29, 2024 at 12:11 pm

i got bass pro chops commercial. thanks guys

Reply